Kudwa is looking for Interns and/or volunteers to join our team in 2023.
Kudwa is an association working towards an intercultural Collective Identity through building bridges between migrants and locals, promoting active citizenship, initiative, and community, and addressing barriers to effective integration and inclusion.
Our Values are:
Gender Equality - Community - Interculturality - Resilience - tolerance
Read our activities recap so far here
We are looking for
We are looking for people who would like to be a part of a growing community to which everyone feels they belong. You can apply if you have a Migrant Background or if you are studying Migration, International Relations, or Marketing and are interested in migration issues in Spain or Europe.
We are currently looking for:
- Digital Marketing Manager - Migration Researchers and/or Content creator - Proposal and Funding Applications Writer
- Finance and Budgeting Officer
- Online / Offline Training Facilitator - Cultural Events Coordinator
YOU CAN BE ANYWHERE IN THE EU TO VOLUNTEER OR IF YOUR UNIVERSITY ACCEPTS REMOTE INTERNSHIPS
We mainly work remotely!
Qualifications, skills, and competencies:
• Language requirements: Proficiency in English. Knowledge of Arabic is essential for Digital Marketing. Knowledge of Spanish is essential for Content Creation and Application Writing
• Computer skills:
Slack, Trello, GDrive, Email, Canva etc Canva Knowledge essential for Digital Marketing Tiktok Content creation is desired for Digital Marketing
• Preferable in Barcelona for event management
• Able to use social media platforms preferable
• Good communicator with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• A creative problem solver with the ability to create solutions with few resources
Why Join Kudwa:
Kudwa is a young organization but it means that the team grows as the organization grows and we will have the flexibility to accept all ideas and experiment with you in anything you would like to achieve. As a young organization, we offer the following:
The opportunity to represent Kudwa in European and National projects and forums.
You will have the first seat for our travel opportunities with our Erasmus+ Projects.
All and any training needed to fulfill the tasks required and we always push for you to grow as the organization grows.
Access to trainings and upskilling in the field of migration and online and offline facilitation.
Ability to participate in the creation of newly funded projects
A community of solidarity and friendship
How to apply:
You can apply by filling out this form and indicating what you are interested in.